The forum styling had gone unloved for a while. Discourse changed how they did themes, file uploads, and added some new icons. This meant the forum could look a little broken in places.
So I did a little bit of fixing, updated our fonts and logos, and removed the header and footer. I spent waaay too much effort getting those headers and footers to work (on both “mobile” and “desktop”) back when we set up the forum. I’ve now decided we don’t need the complexity, or the UI overcrowding, that comes along with extra navigation and the footer stuff.
Let me know if anything looks like it needs a bit more attention!