- Go to Safari -> Preferences -> Advanced
- Tick/check the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” option at the bottom of the preferences window:
- Go back to the website, and right click, selecting “Inspect element” from the menu. This will bring up the Developer view over the web page
- In the Developer view, select the “Console” tab, and choose the “Logs” option in the top right of the tab
- Select the text inside the Console window using cmd+A to select all, and then cmd+C to copy it. OR Take a screenshot of what you see in that Logs view. It should look something like this (the text in the window might vary depending on the site and whether Better is working as intended)
Then send us the copied text or screenshot, and the URL you’ve been testing, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in private message to me here.