Clarity - Open source hardware and software

Clarity is a decentralised communication device. Open source hardware and software for the better of humanity.

Atmosphere OS

Operating system designed for decentralisation.

Update: I got in, but had to allow cookies. I usually only allow cookies when “signing in” to some site. Couldn’t even browse the site otherwise.

I couldn’t get in, not even a splash page using my bastardized version of FF (not Tor, not vanilla FF & I use many rules from Better). I’m sure I could have used Better on Safari and seen something. Oh well, there are just some sites I don’t visit. If they’re espousing decentralized stuff, they might want to work on their webpage, and decentralize the sucker?

I tried, gave the site the benefit of doubt…

Via Li’l Snitch & JS scrips, Temporarily Allowed:
embraceclarity.com:443
d1id5eheivyv24.cloudfront.net:443 (leary of allowing these clustered server farms)
s3-3-w.amazonaws.com:443 (leary here as well)
d3n32ilufxuvd1.cloudfront.net (also allowed)

My Li’l Snitch rules perpetually block:
youtube.com:*
google-analytics.com:*

So the site must depend upon one of these last two to fire.
(birds of a feather flock together, is that what this is all about???) I think about that frequently.

Trout

Oh, no fun, I didn’t go far but was ok visiting with Firefox + focus tracker blocker on.

Maybe they’ll get it togther someday? I looked at a few postings and many there had genuine concerns / suggestions for decentralization. The blockchain and Ethereum ideas seem cool.

Their website looks like a million buck$. I wonder where all those donations are coming from? I tire of opaqueness.

Trout