New blocking rules! On 30th November 2018 Laura fixed three broken sites, blocked first-party targeted ads on three sites, and blocked fourteen new trackers.
To get the new rules, choose ‘Update rules’ from Better’s menu.
- Fix: wired.com and video.wired.com’s videos now load correctly. (see issue #843)
- Fix: parkbee.com’s maps now work correctly. (see issue #846)
- Fix: apps.garmin.com now loads correctly. (see issue #841)
- Blocked: reuters.com adtech is blocked again. (see issue #728)
- Blocked: First-party adtech is now blocked on heise.de (see issue #515)
- Blocked: First-party adtech is now blocked on courant.com (see issue #844)
- Blocked: First-party adtech is now blocked on kicker.de (see issue #800)
- Now blocking: cookies on ampproject.org tailtarget.com, dynad.com, mouseflow.com, adzerk.com, adup-tech.com, doubleverify.com, trb.com, trbas.com, mxcdn.net, m6r.eu, adscale.de, brand-display.com, onaudience.com.