New blocking rules! On 23rd November 2018 Laura fixed seven broken sites, blocked three blocker blockers, and blocked twenty-three new trackers.
To get the new rules, open the app on iOS, or choose ‘Update rules’ from the menu on macOS.
- Block blocker blocker: on rawstory.com. (see issue #822)
- Block blocker blocker: on newatlas.com. (see issue #828)
- Block blocker blocker: on www.basellandschaftlichezeitung.ch, www.aargauerzeitung.ch and www.bzbasel.ch. (see issue #810)
- Fix: ctvnews.ca and ctvnews.com’s content now loads correctly. (see issue #666)
- Fix: gumtree.com’s navigation now works correctly. (see issue #817)
- Fix: yandex.com’s Maps now loads correctly. (see issue #836)
- Fix: www.agosweb.it’s login form now loads correctly. (see issue #834)
- Fix: globeandmail.com no longer has gaps left by blocked behavioural advertising. (see issue #825)
- Blocked: reuters.com adtech is blocked again. (see issue #728)
- Blocked: First-party adtech is now blocked on reddit.com (see issue #827)
- Inspection: more trackers have been blocked after an inquiry of the top 3000 sites.
- Now blocking: proper.io, tremorhub.com, aaxdetect.com, aaxads.com, getclicky.com, mfadsrvr.com, 4finance.com, contentabc.com, bebi.com, adtng.com, adocean.pl, prebid.org, blueconic.net, trackjs.com, akamaized.net, xiti.com, nanigans.com, dimml.io, commander1.com, creative-serving.com, p161.net, elasticad.net, matheranalytics.com. Thanks to @Robyn for help with Dutch sites.