Better Blocker Beta for iOS 12 and macOS Mojave

@aral has updated Better for iOS 12 and macOS Mojave, so we’ll be ready to submit for the official release. If you’re a developer running the betas, you can grab the source and build it for yourself from the [Better app’s beta-2018] branch(https://source.ind.ie/better/app/tree/beta-2018).

I’m also currently working on a little update to the blocking rules :+1:

Today I learn how to build and side load iOS apps! (Not a developer, just like to test betas.)

So, it turns out this is more difficult than expected. Since I don’t have my own developer certificate, the app won’t build because it requires iCloud components a personal certificate can’t leverage.

Would have been great if you guys could have done a TestFlight setup.

@vmstan prior to the most recent release, we couldn’t run a version that would work on Testflight. However we’ve done some rapid changes to make the app significantly simpler. And now we will be able to do a Testflight build.

I’ll go through all the requirements to get it up and running later, but for now if you want to send me your email address in a private message (or tell me to use the address you use for this forum), I’ll send you in invitation.

Thank you for your patience.

The address on the fourm should work. Thanks for that.

The iOS 12 version is now available on the App Store.